The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden (KTH) hosted a Training on the 9-13 April 2018, in the scope of ROAD Project Working Package WP3 – Training for Trainers. The training focus, as established in the training Plan, was “Development and Maintenance of Urban Transport Infrastructure”.
The agenda of this training session included, among others, the following topics:
- Transdisciplinary approaches to system innovations
- Multistakeholder collaboration in Stockholm region: OpenLAB
- Sustainability in pedagogical development
- Study programme on transportation and visiting the transportation lab
- Study visit to Stockholm environmental district Hammarby Sjöstad
- Master programme SMART CITIES